what's this?

Home Insurance for People with High Risk Occupations

If you have a job in the public eye – for example a musician, actor or politician, you are likely to require a specialist high risk occupation home insurance policy. Intelligent Insurance strives to arrange competitive cover for most high risk occupations.

  • All high risk occupations considered
  • Immediate online quote in most cases
  • Free advice through our UK office
high risk occupation home insurance

Need Home Insurance and have a High Risk Occupation?

Three easy ways to get a quote...
Speak to an Adviser Call us to discuss your requirements with a professional adviser Call: 03333 11 11 10
Get a Quote Online Get a home insurance quote and buy securely on our website Start a New Quote
Request a Call Back Fill in our simple form and an adviser will call at a time that suits you Request Call Back

Do you need High Risk Occupational Home Insurance?

Some occupations naturally carry greater risk for a home insurer, and as such typically require a specialist home insurance policy that takes this into account. ‘High risk’ occupations typically include (but are not limited to):

  • Politicians
  • TV personalities
  • Comedians
  • Professional athletes and sportsmen/women
  • DJs
  • Musicians
  • Journalists
  • Actors/Actresses
  • Bookmakers and Turf Accountants

Specialists in High Risk Occupation Home Insurance

Intelligent Insurance arranges home insurance for people with high risk jobs, and will consider most so-called ‘hard to insure’ occupations. As with any insurance policy, making sure you have adequate cover should the worst happen is essential. That’s why it is important to inform us if you have a high risk occupation when taking out a policy with us. We have a professional team of advisers on-hand to answer any questions you may have about high risk occupation home insurance – just contact us via one of the options below.

Speak to Intelligent Insurance today about high risk occupational home insurance and let our professional advisers set the level of cover that is right for you.

Get an Online Quote

Get an online home insurance quote for your property. It only takes about 10 minutes...

Get a Quote
Speak to an Adviser

If you're unsure whether your occupation means that you require specialist home insurance, contact our team of advisors today to talk through your circumstances and find the best policy for you.

Call: 03333 11 11 10
OK, we just need a few details to get started... Step 1 / 5