Accidental Damage Insurance

It’s a fact of life: accidents do happen. That’s why we give you the option to include cover for accidental damage to buildings and/or contents.

Accidental Damage cover provides protection against one-off incidents that cause damage to your household contents; such as a drink spilling on your carpet; and protection against mishaps that cause damage to your home; such as a nail through a water pipe, or putting your foot through the ceiling whilst in the loft.

To include Accidental Damage cover to your policy, simply select this option when you complete your online quote.

OK, we just need a few details to get started... Step 1 / 5