Buildings Insurance

It is essential to ensure that your home is protected against unforeseen circumstances that can cause damage to your property, such as storm damage, subsidence, burst pipes and fire.

Buildings Insurance provides up to £1,000,000 cover to repair or rebuild your home, as standard. Plus, all policies include accidental damage cover for items such as windows and sanitary ware.

If you require higher levels of cover we can tailor levels to suit – speak to one of our insurance advisers to find out more.

Buildings Insurance – what’s included as standard

  • Up to £1,000,000 to cover loss or damage to the structure of your property
  • Cover for loss of rent and costs of alternative accommodation
  • Property owners liability cover
  • Accidental damage cover for windows, underground pipework (oil, water supply, gas), drains, cables and sanitary ware
  • ‘Trace and Access’ cover in order to locate and access the source of water leaks, and making good following a repair.

Buildings Insurance Options

  • Increase cover limits if you need to
  • Extended Accidental Damage cover (in case you damage the property during DIY, etc).

Accidents do happen

It’s a fact of life: accidents do happen! That’s why we include cover for accidental damage to windows, double glazing and sanitary ware as standard. We’ll also cover you for damage to domestic underground oil pipes, underground water-supply pipes, drains, gas pipes and cables.

Extended Accidental Damage cover is available to protect you against mishaps that cause damage to your home; such as a nail through a water pipe, or putting your foot through the ceiling whilst in the loft.

To add Extended Accidental Damage cover to your policy, simply select this option when you complete your online quote.

OK, we just need a few details to get started... Step 1 / 5