Can my child’s possessions be covered when they are away at university?

Yes, we provide cover for damage from flood, fire and theft whilst they are living away from the home at college, boarding school or university whilst staying in halls. You may not need separate student content insurance. The amount of cover can vary depending on the insurer that provides a quote.  If you have a policy with us, check your policy schedule for the cover limits.

OK, we just need a few details to get started... Step 1 / 5