What does buildings insurance cover?

Intelligent Insurance will cover you as standard for:

– Up to £1,000,000 to cover loss or damage to the structure of your property

– Cover for loss of rent and costs of alternative accommodation

– Property owners liability cover

– ‘Trace and Access’ cover in order to locate and access the source of water leaks, and making good following a repair

You can also add accidental damage cover, and increase the limits and level of cover on your policy – speak to one of our insurance advisers to find out more

OK, we just need a few details to get started... Step 1 / 5