Help Centre / What does Building Accidental Damage cover?

What does Building Accidental Damage cover?

Accidental damage insurance covers windows, underground pipework that you are responsible for (oil, water supply, gas), drains, cables, sanitary ware and fixtures & fittings. Examples of such accidents could be putting your foot through the ceiling, or burning a kitchen surface with a hot pan.

Speak to our team

The quickest way to reach us is via online chat. No robots, only real people. Our friendly team are available to help you five days a week.

Opening Hours
  • Monday-Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
  • Bank Holidays