Help Centre / What does buildings insurance cover?

What does buildings insurance cover?

Intelligent Insurance will cover you as standard for:

    • Up to £1,000,000 to cover loss or damage to the structure of your property
    • Cover for loss of rent and costs of alternative accommodation
    • Property owners liability cover
    • ‘Trace and Access’ cover in order to locate and access the source of water leaks, and making good following a repair

You can also add accidental damage cover, and increase the limits and level of cover on your policy – speak to one of our insurance advisors Live Chat to find out more.

Speak to our team

The quickest way to reach us is via online chat. No robots, only real people. Our friendly team are available to help you five days a week.

Opening Hours
  • Monday-Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
  • Bank Holidays